What to Post? I get that question weekly! What to Post and Share? How can I captivate my audience attention? What ideas do you have for me?
We are all Busy Bee’s: we’re busy building our brand, engaging our friends and followers, attracting folks to us. Let’s have some fun and find ways to do all three of the above!
(When you are bridging from being a running infomercial on your FB page, these are my top 10 posting and content ideas!)
1. Blog Post .. remember, it is our hub, truly is along with your newsletter, the only thing we own and control. I post 2/3 Blog Posts a week.
2. Infographics .. swift and easy, catchy! Make your own or share from friends pages or Google/Bing etc.
3. Videos .. remember they are hugely engaging and more effective than written text. I do Live Video every day, mini trainings several times a week using Zoom, sharing them to you!
4. Lifestyle Pics .. so powerful! Use them as often as we can! Golfing, vacations, hiking, up in the mountains, back yard, family fun, you name it, shoot it, post it!
5. Funny Stuff.. remember FB is a social fun platform, so add in Fun daily! You can use posts/graphic or a short video, have Fun !!
6. Inspirational Quotes.. they can lift, then can empower, and they can make you think and dig deeper!
7. Tips .. Everybody loves tips and ideas to help shorten a learning curve 🙂 Do this often! Make a graphic, create a short post or video, share out what works for you and your team!
What’s your number one tip...
when it comes to feeling better & productivity in your life?
Send me a message on Facebook and share it with me! I love learning new things.
I’ll send you my favorite two productivity hacks that are working for me right now.
8. Polls.. Everybody has an opinion .. So give them a chance to voice it ! Do you like vanilla or chocolate ice-cream? Do you put ketchup all over your fries or a little bit in a corner to dip in?
9. Free Resources.. Offer up and invite to free trainings, webinars, hangouts.. Everybody is seeking to learn fresh new ideas to empower themselves and inspire their team, enlighten their clients!
10. Questions.. Ask them for a response, for input, for ideas, for feedback 🙂 Every man and his dog has an opinion; so ask for it.. these shoes for this trip/dress? This sunshine holiday destination or this one?
Having a variety of content enables and encourages EVERYONE a opportunity to partake!! Do a bit of thinking and dwell upon your target market, and make that a focus area of your posts. Remember keep it Positive !!
TIP: Being attentive to our time zones, keeping our posts in newsfeed’s at prime times; post 3 to 5 times a day, ensure you space out your posts so not to compete with yourself (your own posts).
I hope you found value today, please feel free to drop a comment / share my blog post forward. If YOU are banging your head, if you’re not getting the results you seek, it’s because something just isn’t clicking. **Or perhaps, if you are feeling stuck, frustrated or unhappy with your current situation, Let’s CHAT; DON’T lose the Dream!
P.S. People often ask me; Roxanne I can see you LOVE being a “Cheerleader” in all women’s lives; BUT what is it you really do? To answer that, I use social media platforms to market trendy highly consumable products that YOU shop for every week! Most women don’t go far without their phones & do A LOT of online shopping so I help empower, support & teach women who “want a bit more in life” do the same. More Sisterhood. More Tribe. More Fun. More income within Social Retail ..
Want to book a virtual coffee & conversation? Connect with me Here on Facebook!
OR are you an action taker like I am?.. Let’s Begin!!