Everyday everywhere we chat, we talk, we converse; have you had moments when you felt like no one was listening? No one seemed to really care one way or another if you said one more word; and when you thought that one more word would help… still nothing.. no spark, no connection, nothing..
Frustrating isn’t it?
We know successful communication is about our message being not only being heard, but felt!! After listening with two keen ears and with one big heart, after some internal processing; we know we can offer solutions to a need, ideas, providing value to our client.
BUT.. Big BUT..
Did you know??
7% of your successful conversation results from WORDS?
Yes.. that’s the stone cold truth. So while we talk and talk, your client, your potential prospect is being bombarded with words; only 7% are potentially absorbed. The other 93% fall to the ground watering the grass under their feet.
Their are no magic words, no special voodoo spells. The magic lies within YOU!! Your energy and your tone. Your passion and your compassion.
Watch this Video!!
38% of your successful conversation results from TONALITY.
55% of your successful conversation is from ENERGY.
How you speak, your energy, your tone of words, the cadence and flow, the urgency, the vibrancy of your words.
Think of the sounds around us, the sounds of a storm coming in from the hills, the rumbling, the wind rising, tree branch’s rustling, what does that inspire you to do, tell you to do ..
Think of the sounds of a summers morning, the song birds melody, the creek babbling to meet the lake as its waves kiss the shore, the splash of the rock from your hands to the water, what does it inspire you to do, encourage you to do ..
No words were needed were there??, its all in the tone, the sounds, the energy, the urgency ..
In communication, in closing a sale, offering a solution, expressing an idea, Heck in almost everything in life, its not what you say, its how you say it ..
What’s your number one tip...
when it comes to feeling better & productivity in your life?
Send me a message on Facebook and share it with me! I love learning new things.
I’ll send you my favorite two productivity hacks that are working for me right now.
I hope you found value today, please feel free to drop a comment / share my blog post forward. If YOU are banging your head, if you’re not getting the results you seek, it’s because something just isn’t clicking. **Or perhaps, if you are feeling stuck, frustrated or unhappy with your current situation, Let’s CHAT; DON’T lose the Dream!
P.S. People often ask me; Roxanne I can see you LOVE being a “Cheerleader” in all women’s lives; BUT what is it you really do? To answer that, I use social media platforms to market trendy highly consumable products that YOU shop for every week! Most women don’t go far without their phones & do A LOT of online shopping so I help empower, support & teach women who “want a bit more in life” do the same. More Sisterhood. More Tribe. More Fun. More income within Social Retail ..