I want to share with you some tips and activities to reduce your stress, fear and fret so you can win BIGGER within your prospecting activities!
When we’re talking about prospecting it can raise a lot of worry and anxiety and that can stop us in our tracks before we can even get on with our day. If we’re fearful and full of anxiety how are we supposed to show up and share the sunshine, right?!
Remember that prospecting is a lot about energy. Prospecting is something we’ve been doing for a long time… Since we were children! If you really wanted something from your parents you would make sure you made all your chores, and your room was tidy. So when you asked them if you could visit your friends with energy and enthusiasm, showing them you worked for it, they just had to say yes because you showed you were deserving of it!
Energy matters: Better things show up when we are happy and joyful! People are drawn to you! Energy is extremely attractive, almost as much as confidence. People can’t help but want to come and check you out when you show up with high energy! Feeling strong and brave is what will help your prospecting out.
Some amazing ways that will help us raise our energy:
- Keep a couple notepads nearby your favorite spots so you can jot down inspiration and ideas.
When you absolutely adore someone (or something) it shows.
You can’t help but talk about it - and let me tell you, I adore the tribe & marketing plan in the company I’m running with (High trending products help too!).
I invite you to check out WHY I said “YES, Please!” after taking a 2 year break from MLM's & after almost 4 years later STILL has me bouncing out of bed & giving my growing team great joy every.single.day at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KRIG_3BUk
Of course, if you’re an action taker like me, just text “Start” to 236-700-0686 & we can start a conversation to see if Social Retailing is a great fit for you.
- Waking up in the morning and taking a few minutes to be filled with gratitude because you have one more day! Find a way that you can wake up a little bit earlier and just breathe and feel good about what is to come!
- Let go of what you can’t control. We shouldn’t worry and stress about things we cannot control. Some things we gotta let go to the side and find a way to release them.
- Make a list of all the things that are powerful, unique and beautiful about YOU. We all have our skills and abilities, so write down everything you know you are a rockstar at… Celebrate what you’re good at! This will increase your confidence so keep that list nearby where you can read it and feel better. I know for a fact that we are all good at something! Maybe it’s cooking, maybe it’s doing your hair, or you’re an excellent driver… We all have things that we’re powerful at! This list will definitely raise your confidence and you’ll realize that you are worthy of having a successful business!
Do you love your life like I do?
I’m always open to connecting with uplifted & sunshiney hearted women - those who love life and enjoy helping others succeed! And if you’re not completely in love with your life, that’s even more of a reason to connect so I can help guide you to the Sunny Side of Life.
Text “love” to 236-700-0686 or send me a message on Facebook.
- The second list that you should be making is a list of why you love your company. Include your favorite products or solutions that you provide. Why did you choose this business and why do you keep doing it? This will make you realize that you have a good thing in your hands!
Come to the keyboard with purpose and power! Feeling confident because you know you have answers and solutions to help people! This is what you love to do and you are great at it!
When you remember you have great things to be thankful for, and what you’re good at, you’ll realize you’re meant to inspire and to enlighten! We’re created to share great and beautiful things! That’s Network Marketing!
P.S. People often ask me; Roxanne I can see you LOVE being a “Cheerleader” in all women’s lives; BUT what is it you really do? To answer that, I use social media platforms to market trendy highly consumable products that YOU shop for every week! Most women don’t go far without their phones & do A LOT of online shopping so I help empower, support & teach women who “want a bit more in life” do the same. More Sisterhood. More Tribe. More Fun. More income within Social Retail ..