I have been chatting with some friends and some of them crushed all their goals and made new ranks, and then I have some friends that are kind of gloomy because they didn’t make the sales they expected over Black Friday and the holiday weekend… They didn’t have the activity within their business that they had expected or planned for.
So I want to share with you my top 6 tips so you guys can really SMASH your next goal set!
If you’d rather listen than read, here’s the video:
We’re going to start from scratch, holiday weekend is over but some companies still have some exciting things coming!
1. Stop being focused on where you are right now. Take a deep breath, give yourself a hug if that’s what you need, and release it. Stop fretting about where you are right now. Stop beating yourself up. Stop focusing on where you are, don’t let two minutes ruin a whole day.
2. Decide. Get it on paper. Be laser focused and figure out where you want to be with clarity and belief. If you focus on your struggles or pains our brains can only do one thing, so we can’t move forward then. We need to get focused and realign to where we want to go. Don’t focus on last month, last week or last year. Your current goal must be your focus, do everything you have to do to achieve that and things will start falling into place. Realize what didn’t go well on the past days and work to improve it!
When you absolutely adore someone (or something) it shows.
You can’t help but talk about it - and let me tell you, I adore the tribe & marketing plan in the company I’m running with (High trending products help too!).
I invite you to check out WHY I said “YES, Please!” after taking a 2 year break from MLM's & after almost 4 years later STILL has me bouncing out of bed & giving my growing team great joy every.single.day at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KRIG_3BUk
Of course, if you’re an action taker like me, just text “Start” to 236-700-0686 & we can start a conversation to see if Social Retailing is a great fit for you.
3. Embrace the word yet. When you say “I didn’t do this or I can’t do that” those phrases immobilize us, they create a feeling of being trapped, and we need to release ourselves from this trap where we set ourselves. One little word can set us free… the word ‘Yet’! I want you to break your reality and say “I don’t know how to speak to my prospects, Yet” “I don’t know how to share my ideas about my product, Yet” “I don’t know how to find leads, Yet”. This makes us think we can do it, we just haven’t figured out how to yet! It allows us to move forward and our minds can go into a learning mode. It makes us relax, calm down and all of a sudden we can start seeing the door and it gets ourselves out of the box. It also allows us to forgive ourselves for getting distracted and things not going the way we wanted them to.
4. Take a step back and figure out what you need to hit your next rank and then double it. When we’re making goals we actually need to make them bigger! We don’t want to minimize them. If you want to have 10 people on your team, aim for 20. And I want you to move that goal closer! Make it for Christmas, or for January 1st. Life happens, so we need to be prepared.
You also need to begin to track your progress. If we don’t benchmark ourselves right now, how can we know if we’re actually gaining? We need to figure out where we’re at so we can move forward! There are different things that we can measure. If you have a small circle you’re obviously going to have to talk to more. Do your own math and figure out what you have to achieve to make your business grow.
5. Create and craft those habits that will help you achieve your goal. If you’re just doing the “easy” stuff, and you’re getting distracted just by scrolling on the phone, that’s when you need to write down what your activities have to be and track them down. How many followers can you gain on your page? How many posts a day are you making and how engaging are they? Figure out what you need to achieve your goal and then do it!
6. Get a little bit touchy feely. People need to be recognized to feel appreciated. So you need to cheer your team on, celebrate them and give them some love! They’re going to get excited and they’re going to work harder than people who don’t get any praise. When you give a shout out to a teammate other people see it! And that stirs curiosity and excitement!
Do you love your life like I do?
I’m always open to connecting with uplifted & sunshiney hearted women - those who love life and enjoy helping others succeed! And if you’re not completely in love with your life, that’s even more of a reason to connect so I can help guide you to the Sunny Side of Life.
Text “love” to 236-700-0686 or send me a message on Facebook.
P.S. People often ask me; Roxanne I can see you LOVE being a “Cheerleader” in all women’s lives; BUT what is it you really do? To answer that, I use social media platforms to market trendy highly consumable products that YOU shop for every week! Most women don’t go far without their phones & do A LOT of online shopping so I help empower, support & teach women who “want a bit more in life” do the same. More Sisterhood. More Tribe. More Fun. More income within Social Retail ..
Want to book a virtual coffee & conversation? Connect with me Here on Facebook!
OR are you an action taker like I am?.. Let’s Begin!!