Let’s Help Your Ladies Make More Sales! Shall We?
How can I build more customers and help my team build more customers? Understanding that customers are the life-blood of our businesses, and whether you’re a strong in-team building and amazing recruiting, and you sponsor women at the top of the hat, there’s a lot of women that need that extra support and guidelines so they can grow their customer base. This is going to set our longevity, (especially within social retail marketing), women can make amazing money even if they never sponsor women, just on customers! And if you’re a strong team builder, and not so strong on sales, that’s ok too! There’s a niche and spot for you!
We have to remember that different women have different strengths and skills when they get started within network marketing, but as the years pass and as we grow and evolve as women, we get to figure out where we really fit. That takes trial and error and a lot of self development and education and conversations with our mentors and leaders to “Help Your Ladies Make More Sales”.
Check out my deeper insights there & the notes below;
Enjoy the notes too!
1. When you are chatting with your ladies and you are helping them make more money, we know that strong month end begins with a really strong front end of the month! When we begin with a relationship it makes ALL the difference in the world. If your potential customer doesn’t feel that you’re in it for them, and that you’ve taken that dollar sign off their forehead, it’s really important that we’re in it for the relationship. If they feel like you don’t care about them, there’s NO retention. We need to be able to toss that sale end of the conversation off the window and start with serving, ask questions, be solution minded, look for their pain and struggle so we can move them down the pipe of communication of whether we do or don’t have the solution for their problems to help your lades make more sales.
2. Check in, redirect, support and cheer. You as a leader are going into your team and asking them, “How can I help you? How can I support you? Where can we do some redirection? How are your sales going?.” All women are pulled to different things that’s why companies have multiple different products in different platforms, we want a little bit of something for everybody! Find out what your girl wants and needs, how can you support her and help her grow the skill sets and communication that she needs to pull the right clients?
3. Relaunch. We do a relaunch within our business of some sort; maybe an unboxing, a “results” post, a dual interview, a story post, a success / win post, etc. We do a relaunch every quarter or every six months within our business because it has a LOT of power. It is in your and your team’s to do list. Think about how you want to do it because relaunches are extremely powerful. There are so many different ways to do one!
4. If all of your products are high end, kind of expensive (over a hundred dollars), offer a small giveaway with purchase, but make it small. A little freebie of appreciation. It’s very simple to do!
5. We should be having Facebook groups and chats where we can plug in our customers and potential customers so they can be exposed to what’s going on within all the different products of your company. They can see other people’s results, other people’s questions and answers that they’re too shy to ask. So having the group chats is very empowering and enlightening for shy people. It also allows for you to do giveaway and raffles!
6. Share your live video. You might not want to do it everyday but you can definitely do it once a week! And you can always save those old videos and re-share them every so often. So people do business with someone they KNOW and trust and see. Share your facebook live about a product!
7. If you’re shy about doing facebook lives you can do an interview. Within your team you have side sisters, so do a live video in an interview with them! Do an interview with a leader who had amazing results, or maybe do a product demo, so the focus won’t be on you. Don’t expect to be a rockstar right out of the gate, forgive yourself if you make mistakes and struggle. Women can forgive and help people up, if you stumble in your facebook live we are the first ones to forgive each other!
8. We want to be attentive to a couple keywords. When you say the word “most” it takes off the barriers within women’s minds. “Most of my clients have fallen in love with this”… we want to feel included and part of that so the word “most” wants to pull people in! It reduces the resistance within women’s mind. Find something that you can use to communicate with women that’s going to lower their resistance so they can openly hear you, specially when you’re in it for the long term. When your customers feel that you’re not just a sale, you’re in a long term distance relationship with them!
9. There’s always that time, that tipping point when some women might be awesome at your business, and you would love to have them as rep. So if you have a Facebook group or a chat then you can simply add them and say something to a teammate like ‘Hey, I just want to give you a big high five! Congratulations for earning some free products!” something non salesly and non pressure. It raises their curiosity, “Congratulations on making a 5 thousand dollar bonus”. Most people want to make this kind of bonuses so celebrate the small wins of your team, to allow the spark of hope within other women’s mind and imagination. What does it take to earn a 5 thousand dollar bonus?
These tips are proven to “Help Your Ladies Make More Sales”, all real, doable and achievable so you guys can get to the Sunny Side of Life faster! The business building activity is not hard to do, we just need to learn how to do it! Reflect upon the results, tweak, do it again and teach your winning ways forward to your team!
See you on The Sunny Side of Life!
P.S. I often get asked; Roxanne when you are not being a “Cheerleader” in all women’s lives, sharing sparks of joy and insights; what else do you have going on? Well … I have a blooming business within Social Retail 🙂 Don’t know what Social Retail and the power of Social Marketing is? My Sunny Side of Life details can be best explained here; www.roxannelynch.info
Want to connect and chat? Find me Here on Facebook!