The girls and I were just talking about the how and the “Why YOUR Cheering & Celebrating Creates a Bigger Better Biz”, so I thought I should share our discussions with you too! We cheer our kids and family, we celebrate a friends win, its natural, its normal … BUT did you know by doing what comes natural YOU can build an amazing culture, team and successful biz too?
We know that more than ever the world needs more LOVE, cheering, celebrating & certainly more congratulating!
Definitely remembering that old saying that “The rising tide lifts all ships” is so true!… So why do I feel this way? Why do I believe in cheering others onward & upward? Why do I celebrate every chance I get?
Our industry has had some tough times, but if you come at it with the right heart, we’re going to find a lot more joy and success will find us! Whatever you deem that success to be. The world needs more sunshine so who else will bring it if it’s not us?
Catch more insights in my video & the notes below 🙂
1. Being that empowerer and encourager, being that woman who is a beacon of light and love, adds a really positive spotlight to our profession and our industry. There’s good and bad people out there. We can’t make everyone feel the benefits of our sunny nature, our positivity, our cheering everybody, but we can do our daily part to pour goodness into others as we’ve been poured goodness into!
2.There are some really underdog, struggling, pained women out there. And you being a cheerleader, shining a spotlight in other women’s lives adds hopes to a friend that’s having a bad day. Maybe she was on the verge of quitting or giving up and you just added hope and inspiration to that woman! You have the power to change lives by adding cheering, celebrating & light & love. That’s why I swear I’m a Sunflower! We move our faces throughout the day to wherever the sun goes … it’s incredible! Be that hope bringer to your team, friends, family to the struggling & underdogs who just started in your business. Add love anyway! When we apply the idea of giving/ supporting basic human needs, we can build a better biz.
3. It builds better relationships. When we are cheering, celebrating, congratulating everything and everybody everywhere, it builds better relationships. There’s enough negativity out there, naysayers, mean and nasty people putting daggers in your back … You have that opportunity to build a better relationship with people. You are the bringer of hope and of sunshine!
4. Re-kindling, re-starting a flame in someone else, or sharing the spotlight is NEVER going to diminish your own. Celebrate the heck out of them! If they just got started and they let you know that they had their first lead, got their second sale, their first team mate, hit a rank or bonus: Celebrate, Cheer, Congratulate… That’s exciting! Pour love into them! PLUS, it adds that ripple of excitement TEAM wide.. inspires ALL!
5. When you’re that cheering, celebrating BEING that cheerleader; what you’re doing diminishes and even extinguishes jealousy, envy and comparitus. Those emotions and thoughts CAN’T survive if you are adding a spark and being an encourager, empowerer, those negative feelings can’t exist within us, and better yet, push them out of others minds and hearts.
6. It gives hope and inspiration to everybody, even people not in your industry! I get messages of thankfulness everyday from women outside of my team. Give back! It’s within you to give. It’s our honor, duty and our obligation to give that empowerment to other people when we have that inner abundance of it!
7. It can reignite someone else’s inner flame. Someone might just be about to quit their job or their marriage or are just exhausted, we just don’t know what we have helped reignite! What we do DOES matter, when we smile at everybody and encourage positive, creative thinking, it goes beyond our “right now”. No matter whether you’re rich or poor, struggles happen to us ALL. But out perspective can change when we move from where we are to a different place.
8. You are going to create and stimulate conversations when you Cheer, Celebrate, Congratulate! That’s why I show up everyday, it creates and stimulates daily conversations for myself and within other people’s hearts.
9. With the negativity and ickiness of our days we need to find a way to stimulate positive conversations. Have that enlightenment. Put that air beneath women’s wings. Add a smile to someone else’s face. This comes easier when we just pour love into everybody.
10. You become that beacon of light. And people will just HAVE to be around you MORE. They might have no clue about you and your business but they will still want to be around you! There are so many women that don’t even know what Social Retail is, but they contact me to tell them more about working with me … just from me just being me! It took a long time to come to terms that me being a happy and joyous woman was enough. When I rise up and get excited about my day and my life,.. Good things happen!
Help other women fly and find their story, help them find success and joy, it’s not about ME it’s about YOU!
I really had much fun with this blog, I hope you enjoyed it! Of course if you did, you are welcome to share this forward to a friend in need!
See you on The Sunny Side of Life!
P.S. I often get asked; Roxanne when you are not being a “Cheerleader” in all women’s lives, sharing sparks of joy and insights; what else do you have going on? Well … I have a blooming business within Social Retail 🙂 Don’t know what Social Retail and the power of Social Marketing is? My Sunny Side of Life details can be best explained here; www.roxannelynch.info
Want to connect deeper and chat? Find me Here on Facebook!